- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Best Garden and Close Competitions
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
Information for Tenants
We aim to provide as much useful information for tenants as possible on this site. This will cover all our tenancy related and support services; and many other aspects of being a Cordale tenant.
Start by clicking on the left links to find the information you require, if you can’t find what you are looking for we are more than happy to answer your questions, so please contact our office on 01389 721216.