Sustainable homes, flexible services, vibrant communities
Our Guiding Principles
Our principles are central to what we do and incorporate the importance that we place on people, value and quality.
- Excellence - we will strive for excellence in all that we do
- Customer Service - providing great customer service will be at the heart of our work
- Respect - we will respect the diverse nature of our customers, their individual needs and the communities where they live
- Integrity - we will be open, honest and accountable in all aspects of our work
"To achieve excellence in everything we do"
Our Strategic Objectives
Our strategic objectives have been developed to take account of our mission, vision and guiding principles.
- Customer Excellence – we will deliver excellent services that are valued by our customers, aim to meet their needs and provide value for money
- Business Growth – we will achieve modest longer term future growth where possible thorugh managing new homes for our diverse customer group.
- Business Sustainability – we will make our Association stronger for the future through effective governance, sound financial and risk management, investing in our homes and striving for continuous improvement
- Investment in People – we will invest in the skills and knowledge of our staff team and Management Committee to enable them to do their best for the Association
To view our complete 5-year Business Plan Summary, click here.