- Find and compare landlords
- SCARF Partnership - Dedicated Energy Advice Service for Tenants
- Cost of Living Support
- Connect Your Digital Self Service Portal
- Contents Insurance
- Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Changes to your Tenancy
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
- Winter Information
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
Estate management is a vital part of the housing management and maintenance service. While our main aim is to provide good quality homes with affordable rents, it is recognised that residents’ enjoyment can be affected by factors other than amenities. The Association’s aims to do as much as possible to ensure that tenants enjoy a peaceful, clean and tidy environment. This can be achieved by having a pro-active and strategic approach to the management of our properties, estates and neighbourhoods.
Estate Management is not only about looking after the buildings and physical environment. It requires tenant involvement, and includes arranging advice and support where required.
For a copy of our complete Estate Management Policy please call our office on 01389 721216 or click here.