- Find and compare landlords
- SCARF Partnership - Dedicated Energy Advice Service for Tenants
- Cost of Living Support
- Connect Your Digital Self Service Portal
- Contents Insurance
- Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Changes to your Tenancy
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
- Winter Information
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
Each year we carry out work to improve and modernise our properties.
The Planned Maintenance is done following careful planning to ensure we target those properties where work is most needed. We routinely contact all tenants that will be directly affected by any maintenance work, well before it is due to start.
Each year we send our information to our tenants via newsletter to update them on the planned maintenance programme.
Our programme of planned maintenace can also be viewed by clicking the following link: Cordale Planned Maintenance Programme Published September 2021