Tenant Scrutiny Panel
When tenants or residents want to become even more involved and are prepared to make a commitment to study, we will actively encourage and support them to complete the Chartered Institute of Housing Level 2 Certificate in Housing. With this qualification, individuals will be invited to join the Tenant Scrutiny Panel.
The Panel will have several key roles within the participation process:
- to act as a challenge to the Association
- to assess and act on the feedback from the group events and surveys, and through these discussions
- ensure that the Association’s responses reflect our customers’ priorities and understanding of service delivery
- to review the annual tenant participation action plan
- to act as the Editorial Panel for the Annual Tenant Participation Newsletter
If you would be interested in becoming a member of a Tenant Scrutiny Panel please contact us.