- Winter Information
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- 7th July 2020 Letter to Tenants from Kevin Stewart MSP
- 25th June 2020 Update
- 24th March 2020 Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- 18th March 2020 Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- Financial Advice during the Coronavirus
- Energy advice during the Coronavirus
- Activity Packs
- Connect Your Digital Self Service Portal
- Contents Insurance
- Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Changes to your Tenancy
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Best Garden and Close Competitions
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
- Winter Information
FESTIVE PERIOD REPAIRS SERVICE
TO REPORT EMERGENCY REPAIRS CALL OUR OUT OF HOURS SERVICE BR24 ON: 0800 783 7937.
With the Exception of: West Heather Road, Inverness, Emergency Repairs CALL: 0845 224 1754.
Please note that when our offices are closed, we provide an emergency repairs service only. This means over the festive period (from 2pm on 24th December until 9am on 3rd January) we will generally only respond where a repair is needed: to remove a safety hazard; to make a property fit for habitation; to prevent serious damage or further serious damage to our property. Emergencies include incidences of fire, flood, water ingress or emergency repairs to heating and hot water systems.
Utilities firms should be contacted when mains supplies of electricity, gas or water are affected.
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT THERE WILL BE A REDUCED SERVICE DURING THE FESTIVE HOLIDAYS FOR THE FOLLOWING SERVICES: