- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- 7th July 2020 Letter to Tenants from Kevin Stewart MSP
- 25th June 2020 Update
- 24th March 2020 Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- 18th March 2020 Update: Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- Financial Advice during the Coronavirus
- Energy advice during the Coronavirus
- Activity Packs
- Connect Your Digital Self Service Portal
- Contents Insurance
- Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Changes to your Tenancy
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Best Garden and Close Competitions
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
- Winter Information
Important Changes to Your Rights as a Tenant: The Housing Scotland Act 2014
The Housing (Scotland) Act 2014 introduces important changes to the rights of all social housing tenants which come into effect in 2019.
We wrote to all our tenants about the changes to your tenancy in October 2018. We've put a summary of the changes and how these effect your tenancy below.
It will be important to let us know about changes to who lives in your home as it may affect your right to make changes to your tenancy agreement. Please update your details visiting the office, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 01389 721216.
Short Scottish Secure Tenancy - If you have a SSST the changes detailed for ending the tenancy by Court Order, Recovering Adapted Properties, Subletting, Assignation and Joint Tenancies also apply.