- Find and compare landlords
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information for Tenants & Visitors
- Beyond Level 0 and our Services
- Lockdown Easing 2021 Resuming our services in the levels system
- Lockdown Easing 2021: Internal & Non Emergency Repair & Maintenance Services Resumes
- Infection Control Measures What we do to ensure COVID safe visits
- Services During Stay at Home Lockdown
- Services at Christmas 2020 and from Boxing Day under level 4
- 2020 COVID updates about restrictions on our services
- Scottish Government Tenant Hardship Fund
- Getting in touch while we are remote working
- Planned Maintenance During the Pandemic
- Financial Advice during the Coronavirus
- Energy advice during the Coronavirus
- Activity Packs
- Connect Your Digital Self Service Portal
- Contents Insurance
- Housing Scotland Act 2014 - Changes to your Tenancy
- Ways to Pay Your Rent
- Benefits Advice
- Welfare Reform Information
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Customer Services
- Planned Maintenance
- Alterations and Improvements
- Estate Management
- Estate Walkabouts
- Living with your neighbours
- Abandoned or untaxed vehicles
- Close Upkeep
- Looking after your garden
- Care of Garden Maintenance Scheme
- Looking after your local environment
- Tenant Newsletter
- Guest Room Booking
- Ending Your Tenancy? Help Us Help You!
- Winter Information
- Scottish Housing Regulator
- The Scottish Social Housing Charter
The SHR collect a range of financial and performance information about each landlord and the sector as a whole. They use this to monitor and assess landlord performance against the Scottish Social Housing Charter and to decide the level of engagement they need to have with each landlord.
Each year they ask all registered social landlords to send information that shows them how we have performed against the standards and outcomes of the Scottish Social Housing Charter. They use this information to produce reports, for tenants, about our performance. Their reports include the things that tenants told them matter most when it comes to our performance.
To find out more about our performance against the Scottish Social Housing Charter, select our name from the A-Z link here.
To view a copy of our current Charter and histroic Charter Reports please go to the downloads section of the website or click here.
For further information, or should you require any help, please contact our Customer Services Team on 0800 678 1228.