Phase 2 Changes to Services
Date Posted: 25th of June 2020
As we enter phase 2 of lock down restrictions in Scotland our attention remains focused on providing the services we can while ensuring the safety of our tenants, staff & contractors.
We are pleased to announce that in line with the Government's easing of restrictions we are able to restart our:
- external or communal area estate & scheme inspections
- cyclical non statutory maintenance (grounds maintenance, paint works) in external and communal areas
- play parks will reopen from 29th June
- external & communal area non emergency repairs now
- internal non emergency repairs will be restarting from 1st July
All works undertaken will be completed with strict infection control guidelines.
Three months of lock down has created a BIG backlog of repairs. We have a plan for clearing this back log, details of which can be found on the 25th June update on changes to services page along with full details of which services are currently operating.
Please be patient with our contractors and us as we work, in the safest ways possible, to clear the backlog. No need to call to rebook work you've already told us about, we have all requested repairs noted and ready to act upon.